The Capitol FIVE - a post reschedule update

As some time has now passed since we announced the rescheduling of The Capitol FIVE, and with six months until the doors re-open, we wanted to update you on how things are shaping up.

A new, limited, batch of weekend tickets will go on sale in due course. The Crowne Plaza also has a limited selection of rooms available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.

Thus far not a single guest had said they can’t make the 3rd /4th October weekend, this includes three who we hadn’t even announced at the time of the rescheduling! There are just four from whom we now await confirmation.

All our artists have said they’ll be joining us in October, as have our dealers - obviously the latter haven’t, as yet, been announced publicly but we’ll be doing that in the run up to the event.

Once all guests have confirmed their availability we will be in a position to update you fully.

We’re very grateful for your ongoing support, and we continue to plan for what will hopefully be a very special weekend.